Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pistols Arrived!!




My space Wolf Army, The Storm Wolves, have yet to have their blood claw pack completed. The reason? Perhaps a little bit of planned procrastination. You see I've decided to run this blood claw pack with the wolf priest named The Gunslinger. This wolf priest is a two-fisted shooter, so I decided to make all the blood claws two-fisted shooters as well. Of course I needed to order some more bolt pistols to make this work. In eight short days I go in for wrist surgery on my right hand, and as long as I goes well I have surgery on my left wrist in about four months. I'm hoping to finish these blood claws before next Thursday. I will try to continue with content, but we'll see how I do. I can always enslave my children and wife and make them do my painting for me. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

I do all my blogging with Dragon software. It works well, although it is not as fast as typing. In addition you can be a real pain in the butt in certain situations.(I dictated "it" can be a pain, but true to form the program turned it around on me) either way I will keep these sweet pics coming, I'm excited to see how all my gunslingers will look when finished.

Off To The Paint Cave!

No comments:

Post a Comment